• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Atlantic Computer (fraud)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
Ernie, I have been EMAILING AND CALLING with NO response. I have been waiting for the replacement Print head and the CR board for over 2 months now. I see you have time to post up on this site, but no time to even respond to me? I hate to do this in front of everyone, but you have left me with no other options.

Somehow, I always have to resort to filing a claim with my credit card company to hear from you. I can assure you, I will have all of my payments pulled if I do not have a tracking number sent to me within the next 24 hours. I have already spoken to them, they are waiting on my call to proceed with refunding all payments.

I have been beyond patient, and to the others, this frustration is not based off of Ernie being late by one week....this struggle with him started back in OCTOBER.

Ernie, you would have one hell of a huge business if you treated people right......IF.

ernierad

Did I ever deal with you BIGFISH?

or are you just lonely/
Do not post unless you have done business with me.

Today was my 26th year in the same business.
How mANY of you are that old.

I want to make right every dealing I have had, so let me know and it WILL be taken care of.

I deal mostly with printing companies that have a quarter million of machines, not one printing machine worth 8000. dollars.
Not that it matters, I want all happy customers and if I owe ANYONE anything let me know and it will be resolved quickly.
Then come back and post your message..

Headhunterx

Well, Ernie since you brought this out in the open how about the the 4 printheads for a Falcon II that you sent me that were trash and you kept giving me the run around about there was no way they were bad and such and then silence. I have tried to not say much here but since you brought it up I am still owed 4 good printheads that I paid for and don't have how about sending them out!!

Richard

He was online when I posted this but did not respond! I wonder why?

Last edited:

ernierad

Well headhunter, do you remember getting a package at your door that you claimed never arrived because YOU had an agreement with UPS to leave packages at your door without a signature. Did you not call me months after that and want more parts? Did you not send me a partially bad heater kit? I worked with you for a long time only to see you were perhaps ripping me off. You contacted me and said you had an 87 inch printer and wantd to trade heads for it. REMEMBER...

Headhunterx

Well headhunter, do you remember getting a package at your door that you claimed never arrived because YOU had an agreement with UPS to leave packages at your door without a signature. Did you not call me months after that and want more parts? Did you not send me a partially bad heater kit? I worked with you for a long time only to see you were perhaps ripping me off. You contacted me and said you had an 87 inch printer and wantd to trade heads for it. REMEMBER...

I remember that whole deal and the package was never found and I am still out money and the heater element worked!! You are still the same old Ernie that is full of **it and this thread proves it very well I knew you would chime in your usual BS and the only reason I contacted you again was for one of the fellas here that could not get you to respond that was when someone from your office told him you were on the road but you answered me right away as soon as you thought you could make another sale. I have already moved on about the worthless heads you sold me... You asked for this by being here and saying you wanted to settle up with people you owe... Well I am one of them so put up or Shut Up... What's it going to be Man Up or Pussy Up.....?

Oh, by the way how many heads did I buy from you... I think it was maybe 12 (I am not for sure but not one of them lasted more than a week and most spewed ink from the go ) so who was ripping who off?? What did you come here for in the first place?? If you had been around here longer you would have known I even recommended you to several people because I had just found you myself... You talk a good game but that is about it....

Last edited by a moderator:

Headhunterx

WHAT A DOUCHE!!
Anyone reading this STAY AWAY FOR THIS CROOK!! HE COULDN'T FIND HIS ASS WITH A ROAD MAP LET ALONE REPAIR A PRINTER!!

printwiz79

Ernie,

Sounds like you have a problem on your hands now. Guess you should not have pissed the wrong person off.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEPERATE YOUR JUNK PILES FROM YOUR GOOD PILES A LITTLE BETTER. JACK A#$

ernierad

WHAT A DOUCHE!!
Anyone reading this STAY AWAY FOR THIS CROOK!! HE COULDN'T FIND HIS ASS WITH A ROAD MAP LET ALONE REPAIR A PRINTER!!
Why did you call me a couple of months ago looking to trade an 87 inch printer for heads if you did not like what you receive from me. We worked together for a long time very well. Sorry for any problems we had. I do think it started with the lost package. Oh, by the way, I don't usually sign out, so I guess that is why my green light is on. If I see a comment when I am online, I answer it, but unfortunately, I travel from place to place fixing or trying to fix machines.

Headhunterx

Why did you call me a couple of months ago looking to trade an 87 inch printer for heads

THIS IS WHY I CONTACTED YOU:
and the only reason I contacted you again was for one of the fellas here that could not get you to respond that was when someone from your office told him you were on the road but you answered me right away as soon as you thought you could make another sale.

AND I NEVER CONTACTED YOU AGAIN.....

ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT WITH ME OR NOT?

Dice

Wow, Ernie in those 26 years you've been doing business you haven't developed a system to deal with unhappy customers?

Let me give you some advice. Stop fighting with a customer in an open forum. Take your communications into PM or a phone call. Work it out and make each of your customers happy, even if you loose money.

You have a thread here claiming that you are running a fraudulent business. I would suggest that you take this very serious. State your company policy. Then work on making each and everyone on here that has an issue with your company happy. Then try and convince them to retract their comments and support you.

If you don't you'll be looking at loosing the majority of your business as this is the largest forum for sign workers and sign company owners. Your customers.

Good luck.

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
As far as I know, everyone that has been dealing with Ernie has been SUPER patient, and forgiving, and hopefull that he will somehow make things right. But, as the MONTHS go on, these extremely patient people start to get fed up.

I know it was difficult to find info about your company on the internet before.....but, guess what all your potential/current customers will find when they type your info into google now ;)

ernierad

Wow, Ernie in those 26 years you've been doing business you haven't developed a system to deal with unhappy customers?

Let me give you some advice. Stop fighting with a customer in an open forum. Take your communications into PM or a phone call. Work it out and make each of your customers happy, even if you loose money.

You have a thread here claiming that you are running a fraudulent business. I would suggest that you take this very serious. State your company policy. Then work on making each and everyone on here that has an issue with your company happy. Then try and convince them to retract their comments and support you.

If you don't you'll be looking at loosing the majority of your business as this is the largest forum for sign workers and sign company owners. Your customers.

Good luck.
You are right. Thanks for the information. In those 26 years i have only dealt with larger companies, not really individuals. I have always worked on Agfa imagestters and now computer to plate. Agfa Sherpas followed which were glorified mutoh printers and now Epsons.
Never dealt with the outdoor market, wish i never had, but did meet alot of nice people also. I think I'll stick to my service contracts as far as parts go.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
How do you have a dog in this race?

I have been ripped off before for alot of money and it sounds alot like what happened to these other fellows so I can relate to whats going on. So kinda disturbing to see thats all. Do you have a problem with my post?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Did I ever deal with you BIGFISH?

or are you just lonely/
Do not post unless you have done business with me.

Today was my 26th year in the same business.
How mANY of you are that old.

I want to make right every dealing I have had, so let me know and it WILL be taken care of.

I deal mostly with printing companies that have a quarter million of machines, not one printing machine worth 8000. dollars.
Not that it matters, I want all happy customers and if I owe ANYONE anything let me know and it will be resolved quickly.
Then come back and post your message..

Congrats on your 26 year anniversary! I have only been in for 12 years, never dealt with you and from reading all these posts about your service I highly doubt I ever would. I just hate to read about whats going on as I have been in a very similar situation and can totally understand there frustrations. Hope it all gets resolved for both parties

Status
Not open for further replies.