• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Atlantic Computer (fraud)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headhunterx

you are right. Thanks for the information. In those 26 years i have only dealt with larger companies, not really individuals. I have always worked on agfa imagestters and now computer to plate. Agfa sherpas followed which were glorified mutoh printers and now epsons.
Never dealt with the outdoor market, wish i never had, but did meet alot of nice people also. I think i'll stick to my service contracts as far as parts go.

more cover up bul****!! Are you going to take care of your problems or not you came on here and you asked for this !!!

Man up!!!

** Edited - BobbyFosson
(profanity... been letting it slide but lets kill it. Thank you.)

Last edited by a moderator:

ernierad

Congrats on your 26 year anniversary! I have only been in for 12 years, never dealt with you and from reading all these posts about your service I highly doubt I ever would. I just hate to read about whats going on as I have been in a very similar situation and can totally understand there frustrations. Hope it all gets resolved for both parties
Well, if you ever need parts, you can contact me throgh ebay and you will get your pats within seven days,.

Headhunterx

Well, if you ever need parts, you can contact me throgh ebay and you will get your pats within seven days,.

Boy, you never learn do you what is your IQ. 12? You are a joke and I am saving those junk heads I got from you and sometime we will meet and I will shove them down your throat one at a time!!! And in case anyone here don't like what I just said I paid for that right when I got ripped off by this Jerk!! I can't believe this guy is just this dumb to think anyone would ever use him again for anything. A lot of sellers behave if there is some kind of feedback system in place but if you look at his latest sales you will see none has happened lately and I hope it is because of this thread!! WAFDAR!!

ernierad

Boy, you never learn do you what is your IQ. 12? You are a joke and I am saving those junk heads I got from you and sometime we will meet and I will shove them down your throat one at a time!!! And in case anyone here don't like what I just said I paid for that right when I got ripped off by this Jerk!! I can't believe this guy is just this dumb to think anyone would ever use him again for anything. A lot of sellers behave if there is some kind of feedback system in place but if you look at his latest sales you will see none has happened lately and I hope it is because of this thread!! WAFDAR!!
You are mean. Have a Blessed and Christian Easter.
Jesus, I trust in you.

weaselboogie

This certainly is the pot calling the kettle black. I think you're the last person that needs to be self-righteous. Save some of that holy water for yourself.

Headhunterx

Jesus, I trust in you.

That is real cute Screw people out of their money and then hide behind the church. Does that sound familiar ...What happened to you being square with anyone that you screwed up with?? You really are brain damaged aren't you??:omg2:

Dice

Jesus, I trust in you.

Ernie if you trust in Jesus you should trust in yourself as a businessman. Jesus will not come down from heaven and do your work for you.

In these times the Internet is a powerful thing. So powerful in fact that every statement made on here is actionable in a court of law. Specifically the statements from multiple people from multiple states stating that you are committing fraud. Taking payments for products and/or services that you have no intention of honoring.

I highly advise that you take my previous advice and work with everyone privately that posted on here that has an issue with your company. It seems that you have the knowledge, skills and products to honor your previous commitments

If you do not honor the word of your company, in 6 months you will wish that Jesus could grant you a time machine.

printwiz79

Dice,

Ernie has not listened to you. I have still not received a PM from him. I have tried to call and email him. I guess he is busy with all the other people he pissed off. I expect that the time he gets to me will be next year if he is going down the list with all the people he has pissed off.

Headhunterx

Dice,

Ernie has not listened to you. I have still not received a PM from him. I have tried to call and email him. I guess he is busy with all the other people he pissed off. I expect that the time he gets to me will be next year if he is going down the list with all the people he has pissed off.
Oh, he is in church praying for us all!!!

printwiz79

OOPs sorry to confuse anyone that has been following. I also has a set of print heads ordered from him and asked for my money back. He will not return my calls. Board is still working thank god. i would hate to have to go through all that again. Oh ya, I have learned my lesson the first time. Thank you for all that replied to this post. I just did not want this to happen to anyone else. Hopefully we can drive Ernie out. I guess this just taught me a lesson to not go cheap. Only OEM for me from now on. Good luck to all and may Ernie gain a concience.

ActualGrafix

Ernie's got 100% feedback on eBay?? Not a hundred, but couple hundreds to be exact.

ha ha He's grabbing all your usable boards, fixing them, selling them on ebay, then shipping you guys the first thing he grabs. Has he sent back anyone a '59 Ford Fairlane yet? :ROFLMAO:

Headhunterx

This is a copy of the PM Ernie sent me yesterday and My reply I am still waiting on a reply from him if I get one I will post it here:

I did send and UPS confirmed leaving a package at your door. Why is it my responsibility that you did not receive them. I really do want to make everything right with everyone that says I owe them something. But realize, you know what you are doing. Some of these people I have to spend countless hours with on the phone because they never put in a falcon one or falcon2 mainboard. I try to sell parts as cheap as I can. I would like to settle things with you but it would have to be fair. You can have the heating kit back if you want. I never used it.

thanks,
ernie

My Reply:

What do you think is fair ? I don't need the heater I have several. I need print heads that work. I don't want to get in a debate with you over UPS either if you would have insured the package for it's value like I do for everything I ship and sometimes it has been as High as $7k on several occasions you would have not lost anything. That is what I am mad about is you were to cheap to insure your shipment and you expect me to settle for nothing and that is not my problem UPS lost it or it was stolen from my front porch That is why you should not be to cheap to insure your shipments and I always tell my customers they pay for the extra insurance (which I would have paid if you had asked) So don't blame me for your loss. I am out what I paid you for 4 heads (be it a trade or cash) I still have no good printheads from you. You make this right and I will tell everyone here you did or if you don't I will also tell them that also so take your pick. Right now you look very bad to a lot of people here like I said before I tried to send you business in the beginning and I had hoped I had found a good source for parts (which I needed badly) But I can't trust what you say or do.... So the ball is in your court how do you want to play it??

Richard
Forward Message

briankb

Premium Subscriber
How much insurance would have been appropriate for the package that was lost or stolen?

You are both guilty of a little idiocracy. If you gave UPS permission to leave items without a signature then things aren't quite black and white.

Ernie should have either insured it or placed a ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED flag on the package along with a sticker or notice on the box. When handling expensive items as a service provider (business) you have a certain level of responsibility to take reasonable care of the item while in your possession. Don't you guys remember watching the People's Court? It would be reasonable to have insured the package or made it adult signature required.

Headhunterx

How much insurance would have been appropriate for the package that was lost or stolen?

You are both guilty of a little idiocracy. If you gave UPS permission to leave items without a signature then things aren't quite black and white.

Ernie should have either insured it or placed a ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED flag on the package along with a sticker or notice on the box. When handling expensive items as a service provider (business) you have a certain level of responsibility to take reasonable care of the item while in your possession. Don't you guys remember watching the People's Court? It would be reasonable to have insured the package or made it adult signature required.

Not that I asked for your opinion but since you gave one (which seems to be a habit around here)
1- He was supposed to send it to my business which I was at.
2- The amount would have been around $600
3- If you don't have a dog in this fight please keep your idiotic opinions to your self because you don't know both sides my comments are meant for the ones here that have a problem with Ernie not some arn chair Dr. Phil or Judge Judy!!

luggnut

3- If you don't have a dog in this fight please keep your idiotic opinions to your self because you don't know both sides my comments are meant for the ones here that have a problem with Ernie not some arn chair Dr. Phil or Judge Judy!!

wrong.. it's out in the open for anyone to express an opinion. and you posted the PMs ...

and with that attitude you are starting to sound worse than Ernie..

Status
Not open for further replies.