• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attaching 6mm ACM

visual800

silicone is just fine. What we have done in past is cut pvc circles about 3" diameter, 2 part epoxy primer on both sides and silicone them to back of acm sign. The pads on top of sign were drilled and studded so I could have something anchored into wall and of course silicone the other pads.

This will last and it will hang with no issues

Tony Wills

What is the best way to attach a 4x5 shape, cut out of 6mm ACM, onto an outside wall without fasteners showing on the front? If there is a way. Thanks
Hello. I was happy to see that a product that my design studio (Wills Watson+Associates; www.wills-watson.co.uk) designed, is being discussed in this thread. In terms of signage, Buttonfix Limited won the Product of the Year Award at the British Sign Awards. It also won the Good Design Australia Award and I'm delighted to announce that Buttonfix Limited has just won a Queen's Award for Enterprise in Innovation. The Type 1 Bonded is made from ABS and can be solvent bonded onto acrylic or used with constructional adhesives. Lincoln Sentry sells Button-Fix in Australia. The company is happy to answer any technical questions via their web site.