• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attention all Suppliers or anyone who wants to sell a plotter!!!

Service Sign Co

With all due respect , with a $10.00 handel like" Flame Master" of course you will be a target. Give me some more BS and find out what a target is

Flame

With all due respect , with a $10.00 handel like" Flame Master" of course you will be a target. Give me some more BS and find out what a target is

Um, what on earth are you even talking about? "handel", $10.... target?

Too much tequila?

itzdeb

I do believe Fred has some excellent points. Why don't you visit someone with a Gerber and see for yourself? I have 2 4B's and even though I need a larger plotter, since mine are both 15 in. I want to keep my gerber forever. It has the weights for those situation and is designed as a workhorse to cut any and everything. It was one of the first plotters out, and made with such skill and precision and durability, all I've replaced is the theta belt and the machine is 27 years old, I believe. It cuts sandblast mask, and pounce patterns, not to mention the 1/4 in. letters with seriffs, just by changing the weights.