• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ATTN Please users of MACTac 6398 or Avery 6040 Metallic Laminates (also vendors!)

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
Hi, anyone out there using any of these products? I believe there are 2 mactacs. I'd like to find someone I could send a call tag to, or I would happily pay with PayPal or credit card, to get samples of these materials. I have sent Fellers a request but haven't gotten a reply. Thanks!

Christian @ 2CT Media

We used the mactac a lot, the new avery is supposedly way better for curves and contours. We ordered a sample and should get soon, the cost difference is also big attraction for us also.

MISPRINT

Hi, anyone out there using any of these products? I believe there are 2 mactacs. I'd like to find someone I could send a call tag to, or I would happily pay with PayPal or credit card, to get samples of these materials. I have sent Fellers a request but haven't gotten a reply. Thanks!

PM Sent