• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aurora LED Flex neon...any stories

tbullo

Superunknown
Just looking to see if anyone has used this product or has any stories about ledflex good or bad.

Boss Cat

Just looking to see if anyone has used this product or has any stories about ledflex good or bad.
I've used the large diameter of the G2G brand and really liked it. That was several years ago and it still looks really good. The mounting clips made it a little difficult to get a consistent curve but it was my first time using it. I'd like to use it on more projects but its kind of a tough sell in this area. Saw a display sign in Victoria's Secret this weekend where they used a small diameter and it was very good looking. They mounted it to acrylic, probably using a clear adhesive, and parts of the tubing were actually bent back on itself! I think if you have the opportunity you should try it.

Boss Cat

I've only looked into Sloan as an alternative brand but they are a bit more expensive. Both Sloan and G2G seem to be a silicone molded tube with LED's in the center. They have a very even glow and look very similar to neon. Only other thing I've seen online is stuff from China but I have no experience with it. I would be concerned about "Hot Spots" buying sight unseen.