• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aurora's Online Wrap Designer Website

cartoad

We have this and have seen very limited use by potential wrap customers. We have the website on our email signature, and have used it in our other marketing efforts. In doing my semi annual review of expenses I am not sure if it is worth keeping based on the amount of use we get in the store and from our customers.

So this brings me to the question is anyone using this with great success, and if so are you marketing it other than your brochures, web site, cards, and direct mailers? And are you mostly a wrap shop or a general sign company like us?

Thanks in advance for any input on this.

CheapVehicleWrap

Spoke to them recently. I may bring it back, but earlier this year for over 3 months I sent a TON of traffic (they used it) with near zero results. Even after I cancelled it, they kept it active for several weeks (why wouldn't they with all the traffic I was sending).... then I got cut off. It's easily worth the price, but if it produced nothing....(well that's the CHEAP in me). A few small quotes far away... It would be nice if they at least allowed the user to add text, but they're not going to do it because they want a designer to typeset. I also found that many people can not grasp the simple concept... I have banged my brain on how to make it "work" for everyone... including contemplating purchasing a VERY decent competitors entire site...but if all I can get them to do is play and not request a quote even with Aurora's... where would that leave me? Sure, 20 years from now it will not be uncommon for people to be building entire custom vehicles from the ground up online to order... but now? Damn shame. I'd be REAL interested in hearing from anyone who's been successful with it as well. But I really doubt we will.