• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Auto Serialization

cwa

Have never used this feature and now that I need it, I can't locate it.
I am running Flexi 7.5 V2. The I have a manual for 7.5 - Page 65-66 says:
from Arrange menu select Auto Serialization. My Arrange selections do not include Auto serial...:help: Now what?

myronb

If you have FlexiExpert or Pro, it should be there. If you're running one of the "lower tier" versions, it may not be available. Just a guess!

WVB

I just upgraded from 7.5v2 Pro to 7.6v2 Pro... However, it should be there. Highlight the text etc. (do not remember if you have to or not) then go to arrange/auto serialize. I know its there in 7.5v2 I have used it myself.

Flame

If it's not in your arrange menu, then you probably don't have it. It's either because you have a lower version of Flexi, or you might have fiddled with the program too much (?) and moved it elsewhere or disabled it. Not sure why, just a guess.

gerald

You won't see this feature untill the page has at least one number on it. Type 1234 or something and look again.

gerald

Also, if you have your workspace preferences set to something other than the Flexi or default it won't be there.