• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery Dennison failing over and over

Anyone having issues with Avery? I have 2 fleets that I can't finish because Avery is out of stock with colors. One of them has taken 4 weeks!!!! They have lied to me multiple times and to Fellers saying they are going to send it out and it never comes. Even printed vinyls are on back order, not sure if they cant handle the amount of orders or if there is an internal problem but its becoming more and more common. AVERY GET IT TOGETHER I HOPE SOMEONE IS READING THIS!!!!! MY CLIENTS ARE PISSED!!!!

AKwrapguy

Anyone having issues with Avery? I have 2 fleets that I can't finish because Avery is out of stock with colors. One of them has taken 4 weeks!!!! They have lied to me multiple times and to Fellers saying they are going to send it out and it never comes. Even printed vinyls are on back order, not sure if they cant handle the amount of orders or if there is an internal problem but its becoming more and more common. AVERY GET IT TOGETHER I HOPE SOMEONE IS READING THIS!!!!! MY CLIENTS ARE PISSED!!!!

While I understand that the color material is probably unique to that manufacture, but on the printed material why not look at 3M, Orafol, or Hexis. Also there are several other dealers out there that might be able to help you, maybe even a local one. Reach out to BigfishDM, on the forum he's a reseller and might be able to help you.

You could also ask someone the group in general to see if anyone has anything.

ams

Yeah I've heard some complaints about Avery as well. I don't use them, I prefer to stick with my Oracal.

pjfmeister

Yes we have had the same problems with Avery colors on both the High Performance and Intermediate Vinyl. For about 2 months there was no movement. Now it seems to be getting better.
NGlantz was my best option for getting material during the shortage. They could get it dropped shipped direct from Avery when Fellers and Grimco couldn't or wouldn't....
I prefer to buy from Fellers for my own reasons - but they really struggled to keep up with my orders of Avery Vinyl this spring/early summer.

particleman

I just went through this with the supercast series Ultra Metallic. I waited nearly 2 months and found a replacement brand (FDC). After several conversations with Grimco and Fellers it doesn't matter where you buy it if they need to drop ship it and Avery can't or won't fill the order in a timely manner then you are out of luck. They are dealing with lots of issues and this has been going on for months now.

The Sign Goddess

Vinyl Slayer by trade
This is a response that I read yesterday that another person received from Avery.
avery.jpg

Oroscoe

I had a large fleet customer that we had issues with regarding Avery Vinyls to include their reflective. We made the move to 3M before we lost the client and have never looked back.

klingsdesigns

I as well had something dropped shipped from avery. Took about 1 full month to recieve. Ended up ordering somewhere had it in stock. When i received the drop shipped one i refused and sent back.