• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery Metallic Gunmetal, anyone have a small piece theyd be willing to sell?

TDFcustomSL

Looking for a yard or so of the Avery Metallic Gunmetal color vinyl. Not wanting to buy a full roll since I'm just having to make one replacement bedside decal on a truck I just repaired. I have looked on eBay but all I can find there is matte wrap vinyl, which I guess I could laminate but thought id ask on here if anyone had a yard or so of the non wrap material they'd be willing to sell me. Thanks!

TDFcustomSL

Its not so much the price as it is I don't want to be stuck with a 10 yard roll of vinyl that I need less than a foot of. Ill check with fellers and see if they are friendlier this time than the last time I tried ordering from them. I hate when I call to give someone money and they make me feel like I just inconvenienced their day. thanks for the replies