• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery Wrap Class

JMPrinting

I have an Avery 1 day wrap class in my area coming up in September. Anyone taken this class and feel it's worth the $400? (other than the free material which I may take the class to get anyways)

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
That the one in Nashville?
Yes I've taken it twice in Cinci...mostly for the materials that come with it.(back when the class was $299)
I got $700 worth of materials to boot.
They have a whole roll of chrome to work with. Having Pate there helping me wrap VW Beetle fender in Chrome on their dime was worth it. (if it's the advanced training) which was the main reason I went. Only other way working with Chrome is to buy some.
If it's not too far from you and you can spare the day off, you got nothing to lose. A little knowledge goes a long way in this trade.
Those classes will be less useful if it's filled with newbies & you gotta sit through "the properties of vinyl" etc. If you are a newb though...absolutely go.