• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Backlit LED sign indoor

Aardvark Printing

Does anyone have a source for sign like this:

sample.jpg

I've figured out how to make it but I don't have the right equipment and it's going take too long.

gnubler

Did they lose the Faith? lol

I quoted one like that from Gemini recently and the customer flipped out on cost + installation. I got a comment back that she thought it would run around $500 and "can it be installed next Tuesday?" Sigh.

JBurton

Signtologist
Take a sheet of 1" acrylic, mount opaque black to one side, put in our your router black side down, hog out the insides, tap mounting hole locations, cut out the letters, fill with modules (Principal/Sloan prism nanos), and install on a folded backer. Sure, you can install all these on the wall, but they you'll have to fish all the wire up to the ceiling and tie it together. With a panel, you can have the customer get an electrician to pull a circuit to the location.