• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad company.....lajit graphics

signs2trade

Is anyone else out there owed money by lajit graphics, james breest out of crystal lake il. ? He's into me for over 600.00.

james breest

James Breest

Sorry if Gordon Swantner ripped you off I only worked there. I walked out right around the time he didn't pay You. I walked out last Dec. Best thing I ever did. He ripped me off also, took my tools to the pawn shop. Ripped off my brother off sold his tools to the pawn shop. He also tried to make a false insurance claim just got denied. Over the summer he was selling full boat wraps on Criegs list for $750 installed. he was writing bad checks Ripped off all his vendors and moved the shop back to Fox Lake. They asked me how to find him a few monthes ago. The new shop he is calling Defcon Graphics.

threeputt

It's a small world I guess. Crystal Lake, Ill. Haven't thought of that little town since 1971 when I left there for Oregon. Lived in Huntley, too.

Yeah, that's been awhile.

Gordan owes me 640 for three wraps I installed for him over the summer. He's the reason I decided to start my own graphics company to shut him down, that iv been doing installs for three years and hate my boss. If you need any info I can contact his brother.

Now if anyone can get the $3900 from a member here (or not now)
Called digital graffiti owned by a guy named bob noyes..

Will split difference and pay/ you keep $1950.00

O and he's going by Lajit wraps now and a fellers rep. told me he's in collections and I gave them the address to the boat yard. Man you really got me going here.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Be careful guys. There are pretty strict laws on what you can do about accounts payable. You might be hurting your chances for suing in the future by making a financial business matter public like this.

I do hope that these payables work out for you though. Good luck! We have all been there.

HulkSmash

Be careful guys. There are pretty strict laws on what you can do about accounts payable. You might be hurting your chances for suing in the future by making a financial business matter public like this.

I do hope that these payables work out for you though. Good luck! We have all been there.

who's going to sue for 600, 1000 3200?
No one.

ProWraps

man i was reading your post and i was being a dork and going over the power of 64.... i forgot the whole point of this thread.

i got to 1064 and i lost track.

SignosaurusRex

Ummm....I've got two pending right now. One for $665 and one for $110. Yes, I said $110. Why? Because F**k You, Pay Me.

Screw that! Knee caps are getting cheaper by the day. No wonder you can't find a cheap baseball bat at Goodwill any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildside

who's going to sue for 600, 1000 3200?
No one.

dollar amount is here nor there.

we have gone to court over $300, 132, getting ready too for $87, and the exact reason as stated above "f**k you, pay me"

a animal vet around here is suing for $19.08, and he said the same thing, "f**k em"

Last edited by a moderator: