• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banner material on l25500

jmag215

What is everyone using for banner material on the l25500. I have been doing vehicle wraps for about 4 years now and would like to get setup to do banners. Any help or suggestions on equiptment, tools or knowledge would be greatly appreciated

Niun

Waffle Baron
We use Grimco's Key Banner and it has been working just fine on our L25500 and our 360

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Make sure its a 1000x1000 and not a 500x500 denier material. The latex is a little picky when it comes to banner but I have found many brands that work great and they all happen to be 1000x1000.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Do I use the gloss or matte? Do I need to laminate with anything and what about the edge holder things? Is the 63" to wide?

Depends on what your clients prefer, gloss looks better IMO but you can have glare issues outside. You should have matte and gloss on hand, banner is cheap so it wont cost an arm and a leg to hold one roll of each. Edge holder things are Grommets (or at least Im thinking that's what you mean lol) You can get a hand unit from Home Depot to start. 63" isn't too wide at all and will cover lots of sizes. You also want to get some banner tape so you can make a clean presentation of your product.

I have a branch in SLC is that far from your location? I could send a rep over to visit with some banner samples if you like.