• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner needed asap!!!! Help

dakotasignwerks

Hate to come on here in a panic, but I have a customer that NEEDS a 6ft x 20ft banner printed and delivered by FRIDAY. OUCH!!!! I only print on a 54 incher and need to know if somebody here could accomodate my needs.

Again, sorry for the panic, but it is in desperation. you can PM me your number and I will call you back as soon as they approve proof.

thanks
Randy

boxerbay

explain to your client your machine is 54" and the job will be paneled.

print it on your 54" in (5) 48"w x 72"h vert panels then use 1" banner tape to hem them together. use a .6 overlap in your tile. when you grommet it place a grommet on the edge where the panels meet to re-enforce.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
print it on your 54" in (5) 48"w x 72"h vert panels then use 1" banner tape to hem them together. use a .6 overlap in your tile. when you grommet it place a grommet on the edge where the panels meet to re-enforce.

that's where i was getting, depending on the application you may be able to seam it.

TheSnowman

I'd sub it out and ship it overnight to the customer. I'd check w/ Merritt first, and maybe the other Merchant Members here...normally they can bail you out. If they can't, check w/ Signs365, they could probably have that done by then if you over night it.

busypc

Check with Royal Printing Solutions, [FONT=&quot]www.@royalprintingsolutions.com. It may cost a bit more to get it by Friday, but they probably can do it. Great quality work! Great price! Tell them Go Sign from Texas sent you.
[/FONT]