• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banners

D2S

Good Evening Guys!

So I got a call from a great customer of mine this morning that he has a spare table at a convention he is putting on this week. I will be in an industry specific room with business owners and really want to make a splash. With such notice it is going to be tough to get a lot together before Friday. I was looking to order two banners one for each side of my table to kind of bring attention to me to go with my banner that goes across my table. But as usually I cant find a design I am in love with. I need to get this to my printer tomorrow morning for even a chance to make it for delivery on Thursday, so I didn't know if anyone was burning that late oil and could give me some insight before I drive myself crazy.

Attached are three items, one is a different layout then the other two are my boring simple version to be effective, not a huge fan but again trying to meet a tight deadline on short notice. Thanks for any assistance.

Adam

***Added Second Banner of First Design****

Attachments

• banner4.jpg
    banner4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 96
  • banner1.jpg
    banner1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 92
  • banner2.jpg
    banner2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 104