• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banners

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I have a customer requesting a 5 ft by 18 ft banner. Does anyone have a hook up for banners 5 wide and bigger?

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Indy Imaging but be mindfull if the banners have to be finished to an exact measurement. There sizes can vary by as much as a couple of inches.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
when I attempted to use their template, it wouldn't let me go any wider tahn 52 inches. what am i doing wrong?

gnubler

Try Graphics House Imaging in Michigan? I got a quote from them for the airport hangar door banner that is posted somewhere on the forum, it was 13 feet wide x 60 feet or so.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I just ordered a 12'x53' banner from Signs365 but it was 18oz, maybe try that
FYI - my banner came via FedEx Semi and it weighed 75# and I had to help the guy carry it from across the street, which was not much fun. Might be better off sending it directly to the customer next time LOL Thankfully the customer is good and they will come and pick it up. Live and learn!

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
FYI - my banner came via FedEx Semi and it weighed 75# and I had to help the guy carry it from across the street, which was not much fun. Might be better off sending it directly to the customer next time LOL Thankfully the customer is good and they will come and pick it up. Live and learn!
IF they have a dropship option. just use that.
Makes life easy.
We get customers asking us to dropship quite often. saves the extra delivery fee too.

jochwat

Graphics Department
IF they have a dropship option. just use that.
Makes life easy.
We get customers asking us to dropship quite often. saves the extra delivery fee too.
They do, as do most (all?) of the trade printers. I think Stacy probably likes to see the and proof the product first before it goes to the customer -- at least, I know I do. And at least a couple of times, it was a good thing I checked it out first.