• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banners

Stacey K

I like making signs
They do, as do most (all?) of the trade printers. I think Stacy probably likes to see the and proof the product first before it goes to the customer -- at least, I know I do. And at least a couple of times, it was a good thing I checked it out first.
Yes, I do like to check for quality but in this case the banner was 12' x 53' and I don't have the room to unroll it so I should have really sent it directly there. I was concerned about the blue printing correctly and I could see it did...thankfully LOL

I talked to the guy on the phone and told him it was 12' long and weighed 75#'s. He sent one guy with a tiny car. He went back to get a truck and literally just bent it in half and jammed it in the back of the pick-up. It hurt me to see this happen but at that point, it wasn't in my possession anymore LOL