• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Be More Profitable #1

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
Do you want to be more profitable?

If you have some interest, then let’s talk.

We can discuss right here on this thread. Or privately.

Robert Armerding

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
Being more profitable, as I see it, is best done in small but solid steps.
The first action is to get better acquainted. Then see if you have some top-of-mind concerns, questions.
If we decide to continue, then the next small step is to make a list of the road blocks. What is holding you back? What are the frustrations? Where do you seem to be stuck in your pursuit of more profits? Once we have that list, we begin to sort it out and set up priorities. We then will plan, test the plan, look at what worked and what didn't, adjust the plan, rinse and repeat. The idea is to keep moving toward being more profitable in small steps.
If you are interested, do yourself a favor and at least become better acquainted.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
GameStop!!! Stock!

They're at it again!! I got out at 100 during the first frenzy a few weeks back. Made a few hundred bucks.

I'm still holding out on AMC, but will probably cash out today. All this watching the stock market takes away from what I should really be doing.....making my business more profitable.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I am currently reading Profit First by Mike Michalowicz.

The basic premise is that we should take our profit first, set that aside, then pay the bills with the rest. If we do it this way, we get more focused and frugal - accomplishing the same goals with less.

It's a good read for a business owner!

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
I am currently reading Profit First by Mike Michalowicz.

The basic premise is that we should take our profit first, set that aside, then pay the bills with the rest. If we do it this way, we get more focused and frugal - accomplishing the same goals with less.

It's a good read for a business owner!
FireSprint.com Yes, it certainly is a "good read for a business owner"
I am working through the "Instant Assessment Form." That looks like a powerful way to pinpoint what needs attention.
Thanks again for your input. Very much appreciated.