• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beacon Graphics - Vector Vinyl for Stencils?

AW177

Hey all,

I'm an artist, and have a Roland Stika SV-12 which I use to make small stencils for spray paint pictures. So instead of weeding out what I don't want, I weed out what I want and use that for stencils.

My question is, has anyone ever used Vector Vinyl from Beacongraphics.com? They have an item called "ProV-5 for Stika" which fits exactly into my cutter; usually I have used Avery A4 vinyl, but the smallest size they have is 15" but my cutter only fits 12"!

I used FDC paint mask before, but it left such a sticky residue on my paintings that I just hate using it!!!

Any advice on what I should do? Go w/ the Vector Vinyl or just get the bigger sized Avery vinyl? Or any other vinyl would work? Just want one that will not leave a sticky residue, stays nice for paint and comes off clean. Thanks all!!
:thankyou:

SlightlyChilled

You might be better off asking the scrap bookers... I would say what ever works go with that if it is less work then that's your road.

johnnysigns

Have you tried calling Beacon and asking for their feedback? They've never steered me wrong. Rachel's generally the one that fields the vinyl phone calls.