• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Been away… back in a while

Rodi

Been a while for me since I posted here, but I'm doing a Linux build at home and work is kinda busy and I'm not starting no politics (I, yes I, have overdosed and am not going to touch politics in a long time!)

I am really excited about the linux build, I am building a 3D Artist venture (BRAT, Blender to RenderMan Artist Tools) all free, but takes some time to build and stuff.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Rodi,
I know what Blender & Renderman are, what is BRAT?
What is it you will be doing when this is up and running?

wayne k
guam usa

Last edited:

Rodi

DD hardly notices anything these days, he failed to mention fourtwenty this year!

Wayne Blender Renderman Artist Tools

I want to Render 3D still scenes in a RenderMan compatible renderer, but I don't have 10K for it and with Blender, Aqsis or Pixe (two Renderman compatible rendering packages) and Shaderman and Python scripting you get the Open Source alternative to Pixar Rednerman + Rhino/Maya/Houdini pipeline of 3d heavy hitters.

BobM, can you imagine trying to read through intense 3D technology instructions with this "Now rodi, I know your dumb, but the reason you can't render that image correctly is because its all Bushs fault)))))))" HAAHAHAHAHAHA (I know I did not do OP justice because what I wrote was grammatically correct, sorry OP, I'll try less nexttime.