• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

beginning to hate flexi

LittleSnakey

It must just be me, but The only problem I have had with flexi 8.5 is the internet connection being needed. I have gotten my usb key now so even that is not an issue.

It never locks up my computer, but sometimes when I copy and paste something as simple as text it just shuts flexi right down with no message and no chance to save. I always save now before doing a copy/paste.

I run it on a dual core pentium, with 8gb ram, windows xp64, 256mb video card.

As far as ease of use goes, I have used Autocad since version 10 (1992) and the transition to Flexi was very easy for me, Now Illistrator and photo shop give the most problems as I just don't understand the order of operation of their commands.

ATXsigns

I use 7.6, it's my first time doing vector work. It's been about half a year now and I'm quite comfortable with it. I have a strong machine, doesn't crash too much. I only use it for vinyl work.

Pat Whatley

My biggest complaint with Flexi is the ridiculous upgrade charge for what seems to always amount to a cosmetic change. When they told me that to upgrade to Flexi Pro 8 was going to add an additional $2100 to our digital printer package I politely told them where to stick it and bought the Adobe Creative Suite and Corel Draw instead.

And it sucks because we had been devout Flexi users since version 2