• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Belarc Advisor

petesign

I mentioned this program in a thread about the s101 virus, and felt it was important enough to post a thread about it. If you have not downloaded and run this free program - do it today. It runs a system diagnostic, will tell you about all of the hardware in your machine which is nice, but more importantly, it will give you the rundown on all of your installed software including license numbers, should something catastrophic happen to your machine, this will make it much easier for you to be up and running again.

Just print yourself a copy of this and keep it in a safe place. It will really make your life easier.

RobbyMac

I use it... Nice software to keep track of each of our boxes and their product #'s.

The nice thing is, it captures ALL of adobe's serial #'s digits (instead of just some of the digits that you see when you look at the license # through adobes software).