• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Benes Online Dryer Not heating Fully

DirtyD

On my Roland I have a Benes Online Dryer that has been working great but today the heater only gets to 20 instead of the 40 I have it set at.. Anyone have experience with these?

Is the heating element shot? Their website looks as if they don't make or support these anymore -they are also out of Belgium -

Thanks

dudenukem

DirtyD, I feel your frustration... I also have a Benes Online Dryer connected to my Roland.... I have been having issues with some type of short in the wiring. When I'm running banners, the dryer will automatically turn on, and then at random points during the print, it will give me 2 hypens and stop heating.... I have searched far and wide... Nobody has any support, manuals, information, spare parts etc. The only company that still has a few older ones in stock is Ordway Sign Supply out of California.... Good Luck, and keep us posted on your progress.....