• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Business Cards EVER

Rooster

Here you go...most of us print banners right? Was going to Chamber event one day and ran out of cards. Called my printer and was going to be 7-10 days.

I didn't want to go without cards and didn't want to print some on heavy paper and look really cheap. We were running a banner at the time so I said let's print them on vinyl banner material. They came out looking great! Can always run more using the drops from side of 54" material when we run a 36/39" banner.

Now when I hand out cards clients start bending, folding, and rubbing it and give me that look. Then almost always get a comment. I say we do banners and want our cards to last as long as your banner. Run it in the washer and just like your banner in a storm, it will come out looking great.

I did some temporary cards up like that when I opened my shop. I didn't have my regular phone number yet and it only had my cell phone on them. Later after I had some other cards done up I was handing them both out since people were intrigued by the feel and look of the cards on the banner vinyl.

Everybody, and I mean everybody who I gave out both cards to kept the banner card and tossed the regular card. It kind of ticked me off for awhile since there was so many calls coming in on my cell number.

The best part of the banner cards is when you reach into your pocket to grab one and you scrunch it up into a ball in your fist before you give it to the client. They look at you like you're crazy for destroying the card you're about to hand them. The look on their faces when the card unfolds and returns to shape in their hands is worth them thinking you're nuts though.