• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Material Option

Marshallmax

I have a customer who builds and sells commercial property (mainly dorms/apartments. They currently have a building under construction and they asked for four "poster boards" (36" x 72"). From what they said, two will be hung inside the windows and two will be mounted outside on the plywood that is cover part of the exterior of the building. I know I probably sound stupid, but by poster board does he mean PVC foam board? Hope all of the makes sense, any suggestions are much appreciated!

Andy D

.060 Polystyrene is what I would use, I use it all the time for simi-temporary exterior signs, it has to be mounted to plywood & it's light weight enough to hang in a window.

Last edited:

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
We print on poster paper for those type clients. They simply tape them inside the windows. For outside, coroplast.