• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

best place to download engine turn fill

LMSigns24

I need a good place to download a gold leaf engine turn fill pattern. I have been using on one of my own, but am not 100% happy with it. Where is the best place to purchase this? Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Fred Weiss, a member here, supposedly has some no-seam fills that are very good. It's called.... Aurora, I believe.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I need a good place to download a gold leaf engine turn fill pattern. I have been using on one of my own, but am not 100% happy with it. Where is the best place to purchase this? Thanks!

Here's a link to the 32 versions of engine turn seamless textures in our portfolio. They're individually downloadable. You can also get the entire Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Volume 2 collection of 600 seamless tiles as a download for just $32.50 or all 3 collection (1,800 textures) for $96.00. Here's a link to our collections.

Fred Weiss, a member here, supposedly has some no-seam fills that are very good. It's called.... Aurora, I believe.

Thanks for the referral Gino. The textures that we sell are our own ... not Aurora's. Aurora likes to put a shadow/highlight on theirs. This makes them look nicer for merchandising them but makes them nearly useless when you do a repetitive tile with them and see repeating shadows.

LMSigns24

Here's a link to the 32 versions of engine turn seamless textures in our portfolio. They're individually downloadable. You can also get the entire Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles Volume 2 collection of 600 seamless tiles as a download for just $32.50 or all 3 collection (1,800 textures) for $96.00. Here's a link to our collections.

Thanks for the referral Gino. The textures that we sell are our own ... not Aurora's. Aurora likes to put a shadow/highlight on theirs. This makes them look nicer for merchandising them but makes them nearly useless when you do a repetitive tile with them and see repeating shadows.
Thank you so much!! I will be purchasing:) Thanks for everyone's help!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thank you so much!! I will be purchasing:) Thanks for everyone's help!

Your order received ... thank you very much. Check your email for the link to download.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need assistance. I'd love to see a photo of the job when you finish it.