• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best printer for murals

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
What printer/s do you use? Your friend thinks Epsons are good?
I have an HP315. I have printed TONS of wall graphics for people on Arlon 4200 canvas and matte. Colors are always great. I will say that I have spent some long days trying to get colors right. It was a learning curve and sometimes we still have issues with colors, but for the most part, it's good.

My friend sold ricoh and epson printers and direct to garment printers. He would sell an epson printer before he sold anything else.

Shariff

Dear Victor,
We were fed up with hp latex 800W, due to dimension stability and color consistency ,
I have seen canon colorado 1650 check the printer speed, dimension stability is awesome, only scared of printed head cost,
Please let me know, how much each print head will cost approximate. so that we can take a final call on printer..

Waiting for your reply,

Regards
Shariff