• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best quality display stand for 8' x 10' step and repeat banner?

JERHEMI

Can anybody recommend the best quality display stand for an 8' x 10' step and repeat banner? I am interested in something that isn't cheap, flimsy and will work well for my customer. Thanks in advance for your help!

JERHEMI

Is there even such a stand that will display a 8' x 10' banner? (or longer?) The only one I see is maxed out at 8' x 8'.

Pat Whatley

+1 on WS Display. Their stretched fabric stands are awesome and the price is great. I wouldn't try to do something like this on regular banner material, the weight is too much and they never seem to hang right. Tensioned fabric weighs next to nothing and stretches to fit perfectly.

Fabric takes time, I have a local guy that sells the telescopic banner stand 8'x10' for $125 and it's fast money. No need for fabric to delay you.