• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best tracking capabilities??

SignSister

Was wondering if anyone can tell me which machine (Summa, Roland, Mimaki, etc) has tracking capabilities comparable to the Gerber Odyssey? Was super impressed with the laser eye tracking on the Odyssey. Or, in your opinion, which machine can best track a 48" wide roll of material for long, extended jobs? I am looking to upgrade from my Graphtec FC7000, as it has disappointed me with it's lack of tracking capabilities. Any suggestions are very appreciated.
Thanks!

Letterbox Mike

We've been really happy with our Summa S160d. It's our fourth Summa, they all track dead straight (as long as you load the media straight). We regularly run full 50y rolls of vinyl without having to reload to adjust.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I know this is digging up an old thread, but we are facing the same dilemma right now!
Our Gerber Odyssey is no longer plotting reliably, and we need a new 48"+ plotter to run full 50yd rolls reliably.
What do you suggest?