• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Vinyl for Fitting to Pre-Installed Banners

JardeRich

Hi Folks,

I've searched on here and can see some good advice for my predicament, but much of it is quite old and I'd be grateful for some more up to date advice:

I have a client who wants me to fit printed vinyls to as many as three outdoor banners.

The banners are 3yd x 6yd and already erected - it’s not practical to take them down for vinyl fitting.

The vinyls are 1.3yd x 3yd (though they can be split into sections for fitting). They'll be UV printed and need to have an adhesive that will ensure they stay stuck to the banners until removal, which will be about 4 weeks after fitting. When the time comes, they need to come off cleanly and must not have damaged the print underneath.

Can anyone recommend a suitable product that will satisfy all the above criteria?

I probably should also point out we're in the UK - so the likes of 3M, Avery and Drytac products would be the ones I can easily get hold of.
Any other installation advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.