• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best way to display banner in storefront interior window?

JERHEMI

How would you guys recommend displaying a 4' x 4' banner in an interior storefront window? I'm thinking pole pockets on top and bottom with grommets that suction cups can be used to stick to window? Or, maybe there is an aluminum rigid rail that can be secured to top of banner? I'm thinking something similar to the top of a banner in a retractable banner then use suction cups to stick to window. Any recommendations on where to get the rails 4' long? I want the banner to display nicely in the window so it doesn't sag. Also, the customer want to be able to roll it up and transport if needed. Thanks in advance!

JERHEMI

It's for a real estate office to display in their available units, so it needs to be temporary so they can transport to the next unit when leased or sold.

Mosh

3 cups on top three on bottom, don't waste your time with a pole pocket or rod.
Cups in the corners and one in the middle of the top will be plenty.