• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big whoopsie

mopar691

Just put heat applied textile across a 20' ezup cover to realize after the fact I put on the lettering upside down. Dang Dang Dang.

Positioned, checked, rechecked, pressed and wow!! Upside down. So much for a good day.

binki

Stahls has a heat applied vinyl remover. But with the time to take it off you might be better off just buying a new one and starting over.

mopar691

Man. Hate it when this happens. I hit a few letters with plastisol remover and the CCSR-97 (I do screen printing also). Took it and the adhesive and letter right off. Did some reading looks like acetone might work too.

I will find out in the morning when I go back to the shop.

I already did put in a order for a new identical unit. So if anything goes wrong, and discoloration or whatever I got it covered. I was looking at getting one for this summer anyway and I guess this just sped up the process.

BobM

Do another side correctly and tell the customer you did it to get them extra attention. A Cape Cod plumber does them sideways and upside down on all his trucks. Gets plenty of calls telling him about the "mistake". Name recognition!

Salmoneye

If it is centered, take the top off and take it to an upholstery shop, have them remove the panel, rotate it and sew it back in.