• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BITMAP INVERT filter not always available??? Flexi 10.5.1

Signs 'n' Stuff

Hi everyone
I am using Flexi 10.5.1. Have been using Flexi since 1996, yes it has its problems but so do all of the programs i have tried.

Some bitmaps will allow the Bitmap>Filters>Invert option and give a 'Negative ' image, yet for no apparent reason other bitmaps the option is greyed out, it does not seem to matter how big the bitmap is or where is has come from, I have even had a bitmap that i have inverted once in a job then the next time i have tried it does not happen?????

Thanks Brett

mrugen

Rgb

Hi everyone
I am using Flexi 10.5.1. Have been using Flexi since 1996, yes it has its problems but so do all of the programs i have tried.

Some bitmaps will allow the Bitmap>Filters>Invert option and give a 'Negative ' image, yet for no apparent reason other bitmaps the option is greyed out, it does not seem to matter how big the bitmap is or where is has come from, I have even had a bitmap that i have inverted once in a job then the next time i have tried it does not happen?????

Thanks Brett

Be sure the image is in RGB format. Just select the image and then go to BITMAP and COLOR MODE and change to RGB. Should be good to go!

Signs 'n' Stuff

Be sure the image is in RGB format. Just select the image and then go to BITMAP and COLOR MODE and change to RGB. Should be good to go!

Hi Mr Ugen
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
That has just made it more interesting. RGB is not available for that bitmap gray scale, indexed color, b&w and CMYK are available. any more thoughts?

mrugen

RGB Masked?

Could the image be masked? Right click on it and see if there is an iption to unmask.