• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

biz cards

Deaton Design

Down here, I get 125.00 for 1000 one sided, 145.00 two sided.
I use gotprint and have for a couple years now.
Prices are 14.55, and 16.89.
Quality is great.

klmjff

Exactly what the last guy said.. Gotprint.com sells 1000 cards for about $15 and the quality is great. But, if you want to spend $100, go somewhere else.

Flame

$100 for double sided full color + layout, which is typically $30-$60. I think it's fair both ways.

Master's Touch

I'm with Antonelli. I get 250 for a thousand, 400 for 5000. Reprints are 175.00 Or we use them as incentives to get the "Next size up" on big package jobs. Cheap leverage!!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm learning what Rick's been preaching for a while now. Full color, gloss business cards are they bottom of the barrel for cards. The novelty has worn off and everybody has them now.

YES! And I remember your post a while back about offering cards and profits and the trouble with it.

If we talked coro, magnetics, wraps and banners the same way we talk about the shiny 4-color, there would be a small uprising.

Now it's obvious most have to deal with the bottom of the barrel sometimes, but we don't have to automatically go there every time... and we still have to make a buck on it.

JoshLoring

Hey, shouldn't this forumn be private, or at least the posts about print suppliers?

Just my thoughts.

As to the forumn it looks like everyone is at our pricing as well. No matter what you will get the few clients that go elsewhere for a better deal.. Some local shops do 49$ 1000 cards including design. I always pick those cards up around town to show my clients what they get for that price. They usually pay our price because they are not paying for the card, they are paying for the design.