• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

black friday shopping

shakey0818

Once again its here and ill be dammed if i stand in line for 2 hrs to get a deal at sears on an item they only have 5 of and end up walking out of the store with a few hundred dollare worth of stuff i never went there to get,lol,they get me everytime.I think ill check out cyber monday im looking for a laptop and a few more televisions.What kinda deals are you looking for?Gobble Gobble Gobble

d fleming

My 4 year old plasma just croaked and the repair guy tells me it's not worth fixing. Guess I'm tv shoppin.

shakey0818

How old was it i often wondered how long they last.I got 9 tvs and no plasmas im just afraid of the plasma not lasting long but id love to have one.

How old was it i often wondered how long they last.I got 9 tvs and no plasmas im just afraid of the plasma not lasting long but id love to have one.

My Plasma bit the dust in 3 years of nearly 24/365 use, it was just a $2.50 fuse, luckily I'm handy with a multimeter!

Even with the short life (of the fuse) you couldn't pull my plasma out of my cold dead hands.

JimJenson

target is suppose to be selling a Westinghouse 40" LCD, 760p for 298$.

I may take a crack at picking one of these up.

Si Allen

There is nothing that I want or need that will cause me to get involved in the Black Friday madness!

Tried it a few years ago .... damn near got trampled to death.

shakey0818

thanks again jim the 1080 is more my speed but i may go alittle smaller cause im using them as duel monitors.

Jillbeans

I did it once.
Once was enough.
I have never seen people more rude to each other.
I hate shopping anyway so I will just stay home.
Love....Jill

shakey0818

I'm with you Jill,i hate lines,rude people and incompetent sales people.Ill send my roommate to the stores,lol.He's a sucker for a good sale.Maybe he can get me a nice green sweater like yours.

shakey0818

Jim i just read the reviews on that westinghouse tv and to my surprise it got 5 outta 5 stars.It got better reviews than the 42" lg i just bought.I am un familar of westinghouse as far as tvs go but dam ill just have to get 2.

Pat Whatley

Heck no. I don't care if Target is giving away free televisions I won't be there. I'll be sitting at the house with the grill fired up, the bottles iced down, and watching football. Some people love the "thrill of the hunt" running around after doorbusters.....my pledge to those people is that I will stay home out of their way.

WildWestDesigns

Heck no. I don't care if Target is giving away free televisions I won't be there. I'll be sitting at the house with the grill fired up, the bottles iced down, and watching football. Some people love the "thrill of the hunt" running around after doorbusters.....my pledge to those people is that I will stay home out of their way.

Amen to that.