• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black Streaks on prints

Sellers15

Been having multiple issues with my Latex 360. Got most of them fixed but still having streak marks with my black/cyan printhead. I just replaced both printheads (C/K) along with the optimizer and still having this streak problem. I've played with the vaccum settings as well and still have issues. It only occurs with the black and not any other colors. Any Ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpg
    IMG_1926.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Been having multiple issues with my Latex 360. Got most of them fixed but still having streak marks with my black/cyan printhead. I just replaced both printheads (C/K) along with the optimizer and still having this streak problem. I've played with the vaccum settings as well and still have issues. It only occurs with the black and not any other colors. Any Ideas?
Some hairs or fuzz is likely attached to the carriage and is dragging through the wet ink, causing it to smear. Remove the maintenance cartridge, power down the printer and gently move the carriage over the right hand door. Look at the carriage bottom with a flashlight and remove any stray hairs or fuzz that is attached to the carriage.

Sellers15

Some hairs or fuzz is likely attached to the carriage and is dragging through the wet ink, causing it to smear. Remove the maintenance cartridge, power down the printer and gently move the carriage over the right hand door. Look at the carriage bottom with a flashlight and remove any stray hairs or fuzz that is attached to the carriage.
I literally just did that right before you replied and it seemed to fix the issue. It was dried up ink on the bottom of the carriage. I can't beileve I overlooked something so small. Live and learn something new everyday. Thank you so much for the reply!