• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black vinyl for football helmets

Will308decals

I make football helmet decals and I use substance vinyl because convex vinyl is pretty expensive. But anyways neither of those two companies has black vinyl for football helmet decals. I have a customer who wants black award decals. Does anyone know of a good company that has black vinyl for helmets? Around 6 mil thick (I’ll use a 15 mil laminator.) any response would help a ton! Thank you

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I think a high quality cast black with a thick lam from Convex or Substance would be sufficient.

JB

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
What do mean cast black? I contacted substance and they do not have any black vinyl

Sorry...it all ran together. Use cast black from your current vinyl supplier, and then apply a heavy lam from either Convex or Substance.

JB

Johnny Best

Call Fellers, James is telling you to use black cast vinyl (Avery, 3M or Oracal) and use Substance heavy lam over the black cast.
I like the printing of the black as your best option, but if you do not have a printer.....

I make football helmet decals and I use substance vinyl because convex vinyl is pretty expensive. But anyways neither of those two companies has black vinyl for football helmet decals. I have a customer who wants black award decals. Does anyone know of a good company that has black vinyl for helmets? Around 6 mil thick (I’ll use a 15 mil laminator.) any response would help a ton! Thank you
I am not sure but I know this company do vinyl wrapping you contact here XPLORE SIGNS & DIGITAl ... for Black not sure