• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blade Diameter Differences...???

okeesignguy

I really am not sure where to post this but hopefully someone will see this here and offer help...
I have a Roland 540V printer and an old Anagraph plotter and for years have used the same blades, being it Ana blades or Roland blades and they have always been interchangeable...
However in the last year or so I have found differences in the diameter of these even tho suppliers all tell me that they are the same...
The blades seem to be either .076 in OR .077 in...
The Roland can use either one but the Ana will only take the .076 as the .077 is too fat and will not fit into the holder...
Does anybody know what is going on with this as it never used to be this way...???
Thanx for any help! :)

smhdesigns

I run a ana ae-60 plotter. I to have recently run into this problem. in years passed i have used the "sidewinder" blades and the same rule applied for them being interchangable. i made "sidewinder" aware of the problem and they are in the process of finding me a solution...