• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blew up the old site! New and improved website for the shop.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I like it. I'm digging the icons on the 'Why Use Us' and 'Our Process' pages. It seems like less of a chore to read than the typical sentence/paragraph format.

I will say the home page loaded really, really slowly (using Google Chrome browser with Windows 8). I'm also uploading a video though, so that may have something to do with it. .

On the 'Barricade Installations' page, I would change "Exterior surfaces have to be at 50 degrees higher...." to "Exterior surface temperatures have to be at 50 degrees or higher...."

I like it though, looks good.

thesignexpert

That's a good catch Moze. Went ahead and adjusted the verbiage for the Barricade Installations for better clarity. Thanks!

ddubia

I really like it.

The basic style does look like some of the newer sites I've seen lately but yours is very clean and easy to read and navagate.