• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blurry Raster in Wasatch

Santimus

We've been having this very odd problem lately with our HP Latex 360 printing raster incorrectly. It looks as if the media advance is slipping and the prints come out blurry and misaligned. Through trouble shooting we have isolated the issue to these 2 things: print file (eps, pdf, doesn't matter) has raster images in it and printed through Wasatch (changing profiles doesn't matter either). If we print the same exact file through Onyx there is NO problem. It prints fine. If we print vector only files through Wasatch there is NO problem. Anybody know what's going on here? Is it possible the raster input profiles are corrupted?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Maybe try re-installing Wasatch? It does sound like either some setting has been altered or as you mentioned, maybe the input profile is corrupt. It's worth a shot to just reset.

Santimus

I was hoping to avoid re-installing because it also resets the job # IDs we need to reprint quickly. It will be my last resort.