• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bottled lables?

abadsvt

I have been working with a local brewery doing a bunch of there signs and they asked me if i can get labes with clear background so there graphics are the only thing that really shows. Anyone have a vendor that might be able to handle clear backed stickers? Any help would be great cause i would love to keep them here.

Josh

Pat Whatley

Stouse has clear roll labels that will work but does a brewery really want to install each label by hand? More than likely they have an automatic labeler and you'll need to make sure you get labels that will work with it and that are set up to come off the roll in the direction it will need.

Typestries

+1 to what pat said. Roll total size and core matters too. discountlabels.com has done me right when Stouse did not have the ability to meet the clients machine needs as far as unload direction, roll size, etc.