• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Let's the balloons go.......................................................................................

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
In 2004 my son Charlie was in pre-school. I picked him up one day and the teacher said "I have to tell you, today at circle time we asked everyone what their favorite song was. Some of the kids picked children's songs, some picked songs from Barney or Dora, and a few said their favorite song was the Britney Spears song that just came out. Then it was Charlie's turn and he said 'blinded by the light'. I made him repeat it because I wasn't sure I'd heard him right and then I said 'Charlie, you are one cool cat'" :rock-n-roll:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
OOOoooooo.......... they're really tight. I think 3 different people put that choreography together..... and not all to the same song. Backup singers for the temptations need not worry.
or they are all just drunk?