• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Bought Sp-300v wont print anything

William A Wonka

Hello
Hopefully someone can help me. I bought a Sp-300v from ebay that sat in a wearhouse for a year. I preformed a 48 headsoak on the printhead which were completely clogged and got the solvent fluid to run freely through the head.
Now when i try to test print the printer goes through the motions for printing but no ink actually comes out. When i observe the ink lines they dont appear to be moving during the printing process. The lines did not appear to be clogged when i used the syringe to suck the ink through.
It is my understanding that the printhead should still print at least something. I am sure i need new printheads I just want to know if there is anything else i need to buy to fix the problem.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You need to check and replace the head fuse(s).
But as it sat that long, be prepared to replace the heads...

William A Wonka

You need to check and replace the head fuse(s).
But as it sat that long, be prepared to replace the heads...

Where can i purchase the head fuses. I found a 250V 5Amp at Micro Center but the one in the machine is 250v/6.4amp would that work. there is also a white fuse that i cannot find.