• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bought used CC PC600 - cutting problems

BSshop

I have the latest drivers for the printer, the setup is basically the same as the PC60, which I've been using for years, and for some reason, I cant figure this out.................

........when I go to cut vinyl on it, it blows up the image larger than what I have it set as on COREL DRAW 8. and of course runs off the page. So I just have to reset the vinyl, and hit print again, "not changing a setting or anything else" and POOF, it work correctly and cuts it at the size I set it at, for the most part, sometimes it still doesn't work.

I have WxpSP2, Corel Draw 8, 2G ram, 4G proc, should have no problems with any of it not being compatable.

So if anyone has a solution to my problems, I would greatly appreciate any feedback!

BSshop

powerchord

Be sure to match the "Step Size" on the plotter and your printing preferences in windows...

Solved my similar problem :)

BSshop

yea, been doing that, but for some reason, i have to set it twice for the measurement to go in correctly, its like i got 2 copies of the drivers and i have to set em both!?!? its wierd. i have uninstalled printer drivers, corel, and rebooted both to try to fix the problem with no prevail. Its workin as long as i set it twice, just very anoying