• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Building perimeter lighting

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this belongs in this section or the LED and Neon section, but either way, I have been asked to outline the shape of a new restaurant in town. I have seen some versions of this made with neon, which seems like an older way of doing it, and I have also seen some versions basically made like a channel letter in sections. That seems like an expensive way to do it. There are also some gentle curves on this building, so I am at a loss as to what kind of premade options I may have, if any. I feel like something like this exists, but I'm just not sure what to search for. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. The customer is looking for red bars, it would be red during day and light up red at night.

orcabruce

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this belongs in this section or the LED and Neon section, but either way, I have been asked to outline the shape of a new restaurant in town. I have seen some versions of this made with neon, which seems like an older way of doing it, and I have also seen some versions basically made like a channel letter in sections. That seems like an expensive way to do it. There are also some gentle curves on this building, so I am at a loss as to what kind of premade options I may have, if any. I feel like something like this exists, but I'm just not sure what to search for. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. The customer is looking for red bars, it would be red during day and light up red at night.
Look into SLONE light bars

kgirl

You should do this in Neon....you use that cheap flex LED posted up above that is notorious for failure and your customer will hunt you down after 6 months and you'll have a bigger mess on your hands....