• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk Ink Desktop Printer

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We needed a printer to label CD's with. When I went looking on the internet for options, I came across the new Epson R320. Among the sites selling it was one with a Chinese bulk ink kit to replace the standard ink cartridges.

We decided to give it a try and have been absolutely delighted. It's a six color printer which not only will print directly on CD's, but will also print a borderless print on 8.5" x 11" paper.

So far I've printed out about 200 full color pages and some CD's and still have about 3/4 of the ink I started with. If you do a lot of proof printing and are getting tired of the cost of ink cartridges, this one cuts that cost down to about 10% of buying cartridges. A full refill of all six colors sells for $125.00.

Pictured are the printer and a proof copy of our new clipart collection to show the borderless print aspect of it.

The site that has it is named PrintOnIt

Attachments

• Epson R320.jpg
    Epson R320.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 247
  • PAPNC Proof Catalog.jpg
    PAPNC Proof Catalog.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 172

Barry

Ive seen that setup before, Epson makes some nice desktop printers for printing CD's... I generally print and cut them on my versacamm because its much cheaper though. Infact Im working on a job this weekend for 450 CD Labels...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We were Edge printing them and they looked great. The problem we had was applying them without trapping bubbles. The printable CD's look great and the cost is down to less than 2¢.

Barry

Less than 2 cents... hmm, thats pretty dang cheap... Probably cheaper than I could do it for...