• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk Ink System - Falcon 2 Outdoor 64"

GrantX01

I am looking into a Bulk Ink System and looking for the Pro's & Con"s if you have any. I have a Falcon II outdoor 64" I also have seen systems for a Viper & Viper TX and am wondering if that system will work. Any info or advice you have would be great. Here is a link to the system I have seen.

Link 1 & Link 2 and here is a link for the system made for the Falcon II
Link 3

Any good dealer info or cost's would be usfull info as well

GrantX01

Triangle Products

I found out that Triangle does not carry the bulk ink system in the United States until early to mid 2009. Only in the UK

studio10

My bussines partner has Falcon Outdoor II with triangle inks. He is satisfied about price and quality but only on banners. I saw bulk ink system and notice two things:
1. Ink lines from Triangle reservoirs are connected to ink lines after cartriges that lead directly to heads, not to cartriges.
2. On that machine he prints mostly banners and has to slow down the speed of printing to get good quality.
BTW have Falcon Outdoor I and try bulk ink cartriges and have problems. Nex time I`ll use bulk ink system or bulk cartriges when dealer test it for several months and give me guaranties on parts.