• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions [Bulk System] What's your ink bulk system?

smilecth

Manager
Hello.

I am using bulk system made in China. But I am not satisfied with that system.

Although the inks are filled in the bulk tanks, there could be problem with pressure and bubbles.

In my system, there's no floaters in cartridges so there are no way to control pressure

and probably there could be lots of bubbles made in ink bulk tanks.

Which is proper method whether floater is in the cartridges or not?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The ones that have a tank that feeds into a bag that has been air purged are the best ones. It works just like a normal cartridge that the machine was designed for in the first place. Any system with an open tank or a tank that just connects directly to the ink system is usually going to fail at some point.

crny1

The ones that have a tank that feeds into a bag that has been air purged are the best ones. It works just like a normal cartridge that the machine was designed for in the first place. Any system with an open tank or a tank that just connects directly to the ink system is usually going to fail at some point.
Do you have a specific system you would reccomend for a xc540? I am looking into going to a bulk system

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
The key point of the fine BISS is an absence of cartridges. That's mostly it.

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
The key point of the fine BISS is an absence of cartridges. That's mostly it.