• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Names

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
1675103507738.png

JBurton

Signtologist
I still catch myself saying "that's gay" sometimes when something is stupid.
I know I told this story again, but since the forum ate all my old posts, I think I got fired from a bank customer for doing this exact thing. Kicker was; he was not the happy sort, rather the other...

Boudica

I know I told this story again, but since the forum ate all my old posts, I think I got fired from a bank customer for doing this exact thing. Kicker was; he was not the happy sort, rather the other...
I remember you telling us about that.

gnubler

I can do without gay, but not sure I'm able to surrender using the word "retarded". Mostly I use it to describe myself, as a self-deprecating ice breaker. It just means 'slow', but I sure get some looks.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I can do without gay, but not sure I'm able to surrender using the word "retarded". Mostly I use it to describe myself, as a self-deprecating ice breaker. It just means 'slow', but I sure get some looks.
That's another one that accidently comes out of my mouth some days!

JBurton

Signtologist
Retarded has also caught me, in fact a good customer and I were talking about this, and he was trying to work on it in particular, because they had adopted an autistic child and realized how negative the word really was.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I took several psychology classes in college with a professor named "Mike Hunt". The very first psychology class I took from him was "human sexuality".

I also had an OB/Gyn named D.r Hymen.
There's a proctologist in Houston named Dr Butts.

Boudica

I took several psychology classes in college with a professor named "Mike Hunt". The very first psychology class I took from him was "human sexuality".

I also had an OB/Gyn named D.r Hymen.
There's a proctologist in Houston named Dr Butts.
So there are Two! There was a guy in my brothers class in high school named Mike Hunt. He worked at a hardware store, and whenever they called him over the loud speaker they had to ask for Michael Hunt.